Thursday, 12 May 2011

12 May 2011

Yesterday Mr Yeo went to Funan buy wireless 'bridge'.... and ah Thiang, his friendly IT-consultant and I went down Funan and do some 'market research' for him before his purchase.  We had dinner at A-Roy Thai and it's been awhile since my last visit with some 'resellers' for business lunches... pricing is still on the high side.  Total bill coughed up to S$108++.  Their lemongrass salad is still fan-tabulous!  I think I had the most servings....

+++A-Roy Thai Restaurant - very old skool menu+++


+++the fan-tabulous lemongrass salad+++



+++the feast for 3 of us!+++

Dinner date was early and I'm homed by 9pm!  Finally able to trim my nails while I put on my mask (this time round, it only took me 30mins!  Normally it took me about an hour you know.... weeee~)  I also managed to do some toiletries packing for my trip next week.... it's such a BIG bag and took up at least 1/4 of my red spidey!  And not forgetting a HUGE package to handcarry to the sales agents in TH - look at the special handle.  *so innovative*

+++special handle done by my warehouse *10Q Nixion*+++

No comments:

Post a Comment