Monday, 30 May 2011

SIN / KUL / SIN / BKK / SIN

30 May 2011

Woooohoooo!  It's been more than 2 weeks since I last blog-ed.  I'll better write something while I was MIA-ed before June comes....

Been a very busy month for me... first was my 1st working trip to Malaysia for AUTOMEX 2011.... nothing fun, lose fair bit of sleep in a ulu ulu run down hotel (hello... 3 nights cannot sleep properly - no joke!).

After being back for a week to clear some outstanding paperworks.... I am off to Thailand, Bangkok for INTERMACH 2011.  Yes shopping shopping and more shopping!  But you are so so wrong (okay not wrong, a little bit wrong... I was there for work and 'run errands')... The hotel that I was put up at was great - Pathumwan Princess Hotel (just a link away to MBK) very convenience to shopping and more shopping!  It is also diagonally opposite to Siam Paragon... 15mins brisk walking... or pay 25baht one-way from BTS National Stadium will get you to Siam (one station away) in 5mins time... managed to get all 'shopping-lists' done within the first day I was there... ++Happy++ 

After first day was no joke... I was being attacked by a fleet of mos-ki-toes at the exhibition hall while we were trying to set up the booth!  It was such a HOT + HUMID + DRY + WARM day baking ourselves in a macro-wave and I was only the victim bitten by the mos-ki-toes leaving me unslightly marks on my beautiful legs (now still do!!!).

The rest of my stay in Bangkok was mainly shuffling from hotel - BITEC - hotel - MBK - hotel.  The shops in MBK close early... by the time we get changed for dinner after the exhibition, the shops started to pack up and by the time we finished our dinner, the shops are all closed.  I did not explore the street markets along Siam Square mainly I am too lazy or I have tons of outstanding to following up back in my room... You won't believe it... I did not even once go for a massage eventhough at BITEC they do have massage services located at basement 1!  But I did a pedicure on the 3rd day after my set up ended early.  :)

Some of my colorful catch(s) during my trip.... ++This is a colorful season!++

+++Fuschia Pink Boots!+++

+++Colorful Ray-Ban(s)+++
 
+++Yes - I left a pimple mark on my cheek... awesomely ugly!+++


No comments:

Post a Comment