Saturday, 28 June 2014

Of Birthday Celebrations!

28 June 2014

It's my burfday today!  ^^ 

Feelin' a little different this year as I celebrate my burfday - with new member(s) in the family!  My sister-in-law and my son, Nathaniel!  So.  I took a long weekend off since Yesterday to spend some time with the family and my Baby N!

Yesterday ah Thiang bought some lobsters and crabs from the newly opened seafood stall from Chinatown Point and gotten MIL to steam and make lunch for me.  :)  Then after lunch, I brought Nat to my Moma's place where he took a nap before going to Jessica's house for Korean BBQ!

Today, we are having steamboat for lunch with the family... then lobsters and crabs feasting (again) with Yeos' at the Dancing Crab!  ah Thiang wanted to bring me to the latter place for my cravings but didn't manage to book the crab buffet as they were fully booked till the last day of the promotion...

This year I has two birthday cakes ehhh!  ah Thiang pre-ordered one very prweeeeety strawberry cake from Dessert.Cup (gotten very good response from my FB post leh... next time must get discount for free promotion for 'em) and a fruit cake from Flor (my aunt bought, my moma or popa paid for the cake... teehee!!)!  They were both very YUMMY!

Let the pictures do the talking!

Prweeety surprise from ah Thiang!  I didn't take the other one... :(


All my favourite food on the table - Jessie says next time only ask Moma prepare luncheon meat, button mushrooms and dang-O for me... and nothing else because I only eat those (this applies to the same when I goes to any steamboat buffet, say I waste money eat cheap stuffs)...


A shot with my happy pills!


Another shot with my Moma, happy pill and baby Bro (the culprit who kept saying my son has BIG head like him when he was at his age)!


It's a seafood (and cholesterol) overloaded weekend!


With the Yeo's at the dancing crab and the aftermath!  :))


Thank you ah Thiang for all the surprises and arrangements!
*muacks loads*


No comments:

Post a Comment