Monday, 16 June 2014

Growing up with Nathaniel; Day150-Day162

16 June 2014

Currently in his week 23!

Continuing his milestone at week 21...

1. he can now sucks toe...!  #levelup
2. waving bye-bye at me when I leave for work... okay, that's really my PERK-me-up for that morning man (ok lah, that's also an one-time thingy cos maybe he is also waving at something else... but still!)!!!

But on the downside, I noticed he is drinking less and lesser... on last Saturday, he only drank 550ml (usual is 900ml-1litre a day, 160-180ml x 6/7feeds)!  #alltimelow  Don't know it is due to the teething or what...!?!?  He used to drink 180ml per feed but now it is so difficult to get him finish his bottle at one shot, and has to break each feeding into 2-3 session (with a break-in-between...) and sometimes even with break-in-between, he's still left with like 30-50ml...  >_<"  How to be my supper baby like that?!?!  Luckily I can start feeding him with solids in the next two weeks... hopefully by then he can gain back his appetite.  Can't wait to start, can't wait...!

#day151 - level up his power to sucking his toe to sucking his thumb!


#day152 - taking a #wefie using the front-facing baby carrier!


#day158 - Daddy introducing baby N with bedtime stories (act seriously only, shortly after introducing a few words... he started to look around in the room already)!


#day158 - me and my darling baby!


#day161 - Father's Day lunch with the family!


#day161 - Like father, like son!  Did someone say they are "photostated"?  *lol


#day162 - Moma bought baby N a new teether and he liked it!  #newtoy


#day162 - Father's day dinner with the folks!  Grandpa and grandson 笑的那麽灿烂!



*ps: #day162 ends on 15 June 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment