Sunday, 15 June 2014

ah Thiang's First Father's Day!

15 June 2014

Happy Papa Day to ah Thiang, my popa and popa-inlaw!

Little gift I customised for ah Thiang for his first papa day's present!  #howthoughtfuliam

I think think left, think think right... crack my head and creative juice flows... YES, something very personalised that also shows Father & Son's love... for ah Thiang only... so I purposely find gifts that can print their photos onto it... be it;
  1. tee-shirt (he has tones of them from uniqlo sales that are not worn yet)
  2. handphone case (which might only last another 2-3 months before the arrival of iPhone 6/7/8/9 even 10)
  3. mug (which also not very feasible as his ofpic area quite atas no kopishop taboo kopi in plastic bags - in form of cups)...

So.  I got him mouse pad.  He can still 'see' his son while working in the office (even though his office is just a stone throw away from home... tsk!).  SO thoughtful right?  I know.  *self pats shoulder*  ANYWAYS.  I googled and found this website that can customise and design your own gifts (uploading photos/pictures directly from your phone/computer).  How convenient.  I love the idea so I don't have to go out and find those push carts that provides these services then go back there to collect my purchase.  Delivery option is possible with a minimal fee - delivers right to his work desk!  A nice surprise for him too.

Headache part was, there were one thousand and one designs/templates to choose from and the design might be nice, but either the layout don't fit your photos you want to print or the text cannot be edited (for example, it's meant for Mother and text wrote "I love Mommy" and I cannot change to "I love Daddy", so weird right... give Daddy a pink mouse pad...).  Luckily I get smarter after birthing Nathaniel.  I did a sorting then minimised my search and time plus also did some trial and error and found this!

Taaaaaaaaa-dah!


"I Love Daddy" - from Mommy and Nathaniel with love!


*ps: next year present... next year then headache again!

No comments:

Post a Comment