Monday, 23 December 2013

3rd Trimester - Me and Baby N at week 36!

23 December 2013

My fifteeth appointment - *calendar week 36!

Measurement of Baby N - his head measuring 9.3~9.4cm and weighs 3157gm!  Scan indicated he is in his week 36 day 6 growth (surprisingly now his growth is on the right track as my calendar... so has his growth rate slowed down or I'm catching up with his growth?)  His head position reamins where he is supposed to be still...  :)

Gynae says Baby N's is growing exponentially!  I could be due anytime in the next weeks once I hit week 38 (full-term)... so expecting to deliver by early January instead of the 'forecasted' date on 18 January 2014.  Recalled that the nurse who did the detailed scan weeks ago mentioned that the growth size of Baby N could resulted my delivery date to be re-scheduled earlier than expected, say 5 January 2014... so keeping my fingers crossed!  8 more days to 2014!

Baby bump at *calendar week 36!


No comments:

Post a Comment