Saturday, 28 December 2013

3rd Trimester - Me and Baby N at week 37!

28 December 2013

My sixteenth appointment - *calendar week 37!

Measurement of Baby N - his head measuring 9.4cm and weighs 3257gm!  Gynae gave me a letter - admission letter so that at any point of time, I am ready... just give him a call and I can admit into hospital!

Boy, experiencing cramps every now and especially during my sleep...  Well, I don't know whether I have lost count on the nos. of cramp per hour or I dozed off while counting... the pain is so real, cannot be dreaming de lah... but I am too tired to focus on my counting and by the time I remembered I have cramps, it's morning already.  :(

Two more working days and I am off to my maternity leave!  Whoooot!

Baby bump at *calendar week 37!
(sorry, couldn't have more time or new wardrobe to snap my baby bump - ah Thiang says they are all about the same sizes already; ooops... caught playing games using my bump as mobile phone holder!)

 
It's famfam time again - celebrated Popa's birthday at a western eatery along Jalan Kayu then back to 娘家 for a mini-cake session!  Couldn't have guessed that that little "yellow angry bird" cake from Polar actually tasted not too bad!  Teedeee!
 
The "in-laws" and "siblings" shot!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment