Monday, 1 April 2013

Easter Weekend!

01 April 2013

Happy April's Fool Day!

What do most Singaporean do over their long Easter weekend?  Dining out, movie and shopping?

I kick-start mine on the Thursday night:

Catching a late night movie because don't have to wake up early the next day - watched Ip Man, The Final Fight.  I really like the wat Anthony Wong acted in the movie.  So good.  He was like a man of little words yet humor with words between words (you know what I mean...).

Trying out the new dim sum place with the family then realizing there is also nothing much you can do after tea then you go for a walk in the mall on a hot sunny day and decided to have an early dinner to avoid the weekend crowd.

Accompany the husband to get his new toy and have brunch then goof around at some car roadshow and end the day with a long evening walk home after an affordable yet OK meal at an economical Japanese restaurant nearby home (one of the many advantages living in town area... almost everywhere is walkable distance).

Brunch with the husband at The Orange Thimble!

 
Goofing around Volvo roadshow checking out their adult-size child safety seat! (see... we looked so cuteeeee!)
 

Clear up the overdues grooming session on a Sunday simply because I is too free and too busy on a weekday.  But it always feels good after a good pedicure session... now my nails can has new coat of paint!

Well.  There is so much a Singaporean can do with so little places to hoover on this little red dot island.  I wished we have more places to go - the pak tor days are over... boooooo (is have lah, ah Thiang says these new attractions will be packed with tourist and people mountain people sea... so gonna check it out much later I guessed.).

But for now, I had all the above checked off the bucket list!  I am indeed a truely Singaporean.  Can't wait for my next retreat to Bali in the next 19 days time!  Whoooopwhooop.




No comments:

Post a Comment