Sunday, 28 April 2013

Another Weekend of BBQ Feasting!

28 April 2013

It's yet another weekend of BBQ feasting!  Had Korean BBQ on Saturday and today at the comfort of my aunt's pad (Moma & Popa out for a weekend trip to Bintang!)!  We planned to visit her and keep her company this weekend, also to help her 'set-up' her beanie bag which we bought the cover all the way from Bali.  I then requested her to whip up a nice lunch for us and she suggested BBQ and she invited her tenant to join us!  *YUM*

After the yummy BBQ lunch, we poped by to the Goh's and accompanied him to meet his ID shopping for home lightings...  Looked at sweetie pie Widyana welcomed us with open arms (haha, happened that I got that shot snapped in my iphone while I shouted to her, mei mei come, come!!)!  And with alittle coaxing, an iPad and a nice tummy (ah Thiang has all it takes!), ah Thiang has her nicely in his arms... for awhile at least!  Awwwwww~


No comments:

Post a Comment