Monday, 18 March 2013

Crab Feasting with 阿公!

18 March 2013

Last Saturday was "recalled" to Granny's house because one of the distant-grand aunt from the States was in town, leaving to Malaysia on Sunday before she en route back to the States in May.  So.  I thought we were invited to add "legs" for the games of mahjong but only knew that the bets were much higher than we normally play so we were there only to show our presence.  :(  My baby bro already "ended his shift" when we got therer at 5pm and Popa was still at the table 血枰-ing with the ladies since 11am!  The last I heard that the whole session of 5 rounds ended at about 10pm and Popa won S$400 - hey, that's a good income for a Saturday alone!  *pops confetti*

Anyways, since it's dinner time and we are not having dinner with the grand aunt (who was so busy making eyes contact with the mahjong tiles, so不舍得 to leave the table for dinner... 阿婆 who has to stay home to tend the players' needs and eating dinner which Moma ta-baoed for the players)... we brought 阿公 out for dinner!

It just made my day when I see him changed so quickerly after I told him we are going out for dinner (coz sometimes he just don't wanna eat-out unless there are some special occassions).  We went to nearby walking distance 螃蟹之家 for some crab feast - something he enjoys and his appetite for that evening was good too!  *beams*

We ended our Saturday evening with a comedy movie - The Incredible Burt Wonderstone at Plaza Singapura!  Such a great way to spend my Saturday, having dinner with my family and catching movies with my loved one.  :)  *blessed*

New outlet at Joo Chiat Road / Me 阿公 and 阿母!/ Our usual dishes including my 阿母's favorite mee goreng! / 主角上场 - 辣椒螃蟹 with the special embossed steam bun!  *too cute*



No comments:

Post a Comment