Sunday, 27 January 2013

Dining at Brasserie Gavroche!

27 January 2013

I was feeling alittle under the weather for the past two days and am so glad that I dragged myself out for the dinner date with ah Thiang, Yeo嫂 and her dining companions (Limin & Serene) at this local French place located in one of the charming conversion shophouses along Tras Street on Friday evening.

In fact, this restaurant was sooo recommended by the Yeos (who recently dined days before our dinner date) to come and try again!  Oh.  I loved how my Angus flank steak was grilled into perfection - medium well, and the 'soup base' from the Grandpa Henri’s pork hotpot was simply souperlicious.  够味!  I must say, prices on the menu are on the high side and I won't come back anytime soon unless I have special occassions worth celebrating.  (heh... then again, I already have plans in mind where to go for our 1st wedding anniversary lo!)

Oh, notes aside... the server who took our orders looked pretty much like Dr Carlisle Cullen from the <Twilight> movie!  (... and Serene agrees with me!  *wink*)


No comments:

Post a Comment