Monday, 21 January 2013

Baking CNY Goodies!

21 January 2013

It was a working weekend for ah Thaing (last last weekend, last weekend and this weekend too!)!  So.  Me as a good daughter & daughter-inlaw, spent my weekend with the family!  #bonding

Kick-start my weekend with a mahjong session with my folks after our lunch at Pizza Hut while waiting for the husband to knock off from work.  We started late but managed to clear 1.25 rounds cos baby bro fetching his GF so we tongbang-ed his car ride home...  Well, it was a 一家输三家...  :(  Fred not, this weekend I go back (for by-election)... and I will win back all my loses!

Then Sunday afternoon at home helping out my mama-inlaw, she's baking her CNY goodies - pineapple tarts and chocolate chip cookies!  Bascially I did nothing much lah, just 'supervising' her at the process, 搽搽这里,抹抹那里 and helped her to cut the big pack of walnuts into smaller pieces (she is baking walnut and fruit cakes this weekend!).  Can't wait to start feasting on CNY goodies!  Heehee.


No comments:

Post a Comment