Friday, 6 July 2012

SIN/VN/SIN - Day 6

06 July 2012

Quick post before I can finally shut down my computer and go home!  ah Thiang, Popa & Moma is coming to fetch me tomorrow.  YAY!

Managed to try another new deli, a little cosy yet 'French' feel cafe for lunch before heading down to the exhibition hall for tear down.  I must say, I love their deco.  So much warmth.  I like.  One of a better Vietnamese milk coffee I had (kinda taste like milo! must be the aftermath from the lousy coffee I had at MOF that made my tastebud no functioning properly!)!

A wrap-up dinner with the local team at the BBQ garden restaurant diagonally opposite my hotel.  It was a pouring cats and dogs night and I am so worried that my BBQ date with the guys will not happen.  Hey, I was wrong.  They have a huge tentage and everyone was happily BBQ-ing under the shelter on a rainy day!  I smelt like a mobile-BBQ pit when I got back to my room.  #sleepwithwethairagain

Paris Deli for lunch / Just can't get enough of those baguettes! / Wrap-up dinner at Barbecue Garden!


So glad that I came for this one-week 'assignment' in Saigon.  I get to try many many new eatries (some are must-try or strongly recommended by bloggers/websites etc which I have not done so for my past trips) and I am so going home with a happy tum tum!  #simplepleasures

Wooo... the guys are having TGIF fun time without the ladies!  >_<

Paris Deli
Saigon Centre
65 Le Loi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

Barbecue Garden
diagonally opposite Norfolk Hotel
135A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

No comments:

Post a Comment