Tuesday, 3 July 2012

SIN/VN/SIN - Day 2 & 3

03 July 2012

My day 3 in Saigon... and food hunt continues!

Lemongrass Restaurant > vietnamese cuisine (been here a couple of times from my past trips...) / Phuc Long Coffee & Tea House > coffee and garlic break! / Line Journee a Paris > French patisserie like macarons and my baguette!


Passed by some ice-cream shops whenever I am out for my food hunt... but the weather has not been so kind... (raining heavily on and off under HOT sun!) so not feelin brave to beat the coldness under such weather.  Told ah Thiang & Yeos' of my ice-cream crave and instead of comforting words, the gang sent me photo of them yum seng-ing their ice-cream!  (thanks ah...)  Think once the weather gets better tomorrow or the day after, I'll show them my winning shot of my ice-cream!  #BLEH  #mustwin

Lemongrass Restaurant
4 Nguyen Thiep, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

Phuc Long Coffee & Tea House
Crescent Mall
101 Ton Dat Tien Avenue PMH, Tan Phu W, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City

Line Journee A Paris
near Ban Thanh Market
234 Le Thanh Toh, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

No comments:

Post a Comment