Thursday, 1 August 2013

Second Batch of Loots from Amazon.com!

01 August 2013

Second batch of shipment from Amazon.com has arrived - in less than a week from my first batch!  >_<"  ah Thiang's best buy was the thermometer, Singapore Watson was selling like $150 and online is only USD40.26!  We were playing the thermometer last night, checking one another's body temperature (of course main objective is to check if any defects on the quality lah, if not we have to do returns etc... very cumbersome one)!  Now, he is thinking or plan to buy those alcholol wipes, in-ear cap covers as refills...

His second favorite buy was the puppy.  I personally think it is ugly (I still prefers the sea horse lah!) - but he simply love it and thinks its more educational than my sea horse.  #meh.  And he asked if I am OK to let Livie play with it until the arrival of his child.  "of course (heartily!!! if not wait the battery deflated before his child can play in the next months...), please go ahead!"  Haha but shortly after he tested OK he kept back into the plastic bag and I asked why.  "aiyoh, wait she pull and broke the wires inside the puppy like the bear we got her, then no songs and lights then how?  I want this to be my child's first toy..." he replied.  "ok fine." I said.  So he gave me that 暧昧 look and packed the puppy back into the box.  #cantstand!


Second batch of loots:

> J.L Childress side sling stroller cargo net
> Kiddopotamus snuzzler complete and body support
> Fisher-price laugh & learn love to play puppy
> Aden + anais classic muslin swaddle blanket, 4pack jungle jam
> Braun thermoscan ear thermometer with exactemp technology

No comments:

Post a Comment