Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Into 18 Weeks (2nd Trimester)

14 August 2013

Today was at the Gynae's clinic for my sixth appointment - week 18+ (in fact!).  Results for triple blood test was 1 out of 2756 - the risk level, OK Gynae said it was very low low low risk... so we are safe!

Didn't able to "see" much from the ultrasound scan due to Baby N was quite active at the time we see him.  Maybe his papa did not nag at him enough to show us what he is capable of during the last scan - that's really caught us in surprise!  The scan resembled a little cocoon!  Gynae did not measure the size of his growth... only told us that his size, especially his head that is a bit big for a 18-week baby, maybe due to his head size measurement of 4.3cm bah...  I hope we can at least know how much he has grown inside my belly when we are scheduled for a detailed scan at TMC next week.

Pray that he will not be an oversize baby and I will have a smooth natural delivery in months to come!  :))

Baby bump and scan at week 18


Baby bump fun shots taken the night before, not showing my belly... teehee!  I get higher chances of seats offered in the train rides when I am in this type of dressing (still not buying maternity wear yet - and I refused to!)... and mostly do not have offers when I am in my short skirts or jeggings.  I think I should start changing my style of dressing...  Boo!



No comments:

Post a Comment