Saturday, 31 August 2013

Into 21 Weeks (2nd Trimester)

31 August 2013

Today Gynae was early, clinic nurse rang us at 9.30am for my seventh appointment - week 21!  Ok, in fact I should be in my week 19/20+ (kinda lost count since the last detailed scan reported the baby's size is measured bigger than expected!).  Gynae explained probably due to my short menses cycle and ovulation period is earlier, hence that explained the earlier developement of the foetus...  Ok, I'm not sure if my explaination sounds correct but that's what I understood from my Gynae...  Today's bill; $53 ($35 fish oil and $18 utrogestan for standby of cramps)!

Baby N's head now measuring 5.15cm.  I think I should start measuring my weight and the growth of my waistline instead (so that I can rough guage how big Baby N has gown over for the past weeks!) since the ultrasound scan doesn't seemed to capture the full length view of him anymore!  :(  Bwahahahaha~

Baby bump and scan at week 21



No comments:

Post a Comment