Monday, 14 May 2012

Of Celebrations!

14 May 2012

Celebrating Papa-in-law's Birthday, Mr & Mrs Arthur Tan's two-months Wedding Anniversary and Mother's Day over the weekend!

I read so much about Food for Thought @ SAM and somewhat decided to give it a shot after my hair appointment last Saturday.  We took a really long walk from Funan to Singapore Art Museum... (forgot why we didn't choose to take bus instead!).  The place stands out as a homely feel (felt very warm... HOT... barely any aircon!!!) with some merchandises for purchase (like old-skool tutu cake in magnets... good morning towels made into bib & plastic bags...)... but in terms of food?  Still having second thoughts about returning, really.  I must say, I will consider return to try their brunch instead.  Luckily didn't jio the Yeos for dinner.  ++PHEW++

After the lousy dinner, we met up Yeo for movie and McDees (just before the movie)...  OK, the movie <Dark Shadows> wasn't that scary as the posters and not as funny as what ah Thiang described, nevertheless I fell asleep 3/4-way through...  SLEPT.  TOO TIRED!  Think I am getting too old for mid-night shows.  Boooo!

I bought flowers for both my Mama(s) and my ex-room mate on Mother's Day!  So happy that I managed to get three stalks (each to them) from a nearby florist and it didn't cost more than S$3/each stalk (I am expecting each stalk to cost like ten over bucks like how we are "carrot-ed" during Valentine's Day)!

We had home-made shabu shabu!!!  First time baby Bro offered to buy all ingredients and I only need to pay!  Not sure if it was overdose of shabu shabu, I developed sorethroat and fever the same night...  I am on MC for the next two days.  Time to pay off my next sleep debt!  Hopefully I don't have too many urgent stuffs to clear when I return to work.  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment