Saturday, 26 May 2012

HXDA Gathering!

26 May 2012

After my long week at an off-site meeting (quarterly sales meeting)... it's meet the HXD session!  Thomas jio-ed the gang for dinner and also to hand us his wedding invitation.  I did RSVP-ed to attend their chruch wedding but unfortunately I cannot make it due to clashes of dates when I have to travel to Thailand for work.  This time, I have two exhibitions setup/tear down back to back in the upcoming weeks.  So I send the Tan's representative, ah Thiang for the church wedding instead.  :(

Dinner venue is at Changi Point and we had eggs for dinner!  FWOAH.  Eggs and berries; expecting lotsa eggs combi just by reading the name of the restaurant... refer to the below pictures > I picked the poached eggs with pink fish (it's salmon lah, pretending to be punny... what pink fish!), ah Thiang ordered some steak that comes with poached eggs too... the rest ordered some spag with poached eggs, some BIG breakfast thingy with scrambled eggs...

Anyways, it was also a birthday treat for Joe's birthday next Monday!  Weeeeee!  ++popsconfetti++  Then followed by a short kopi-session before all of us head home to hit the sack.  Papa Joe was sleepy throughout the dinner and dozing off during the kopi-session while his little Xuan Xuan still actively hopping on the sofa.  Teeeheee!  ++cutelittleones++  :))


No comments:

Post a Comment