Monday, 7 May 2012

Happy Birthday Yeo!

07 May 2012

Finally back with some updates on this little space of mine!

Today is Yeo's birthday; Happy birthday Donald! May god bless you on your birthday and everyday in everyway.

I heard so much about dining at Five & Dime and finally, we've got our craving fixed!  Few days back we had our advance birthday celebration for Yeo and I even gotten the restaurant to craft out "Happy Birthday" message onto his surprise desserts.  The guys were going huuuhaaaa over the hand-written messages...

I personally ordered the Mentaiko pasta for my main and the guys ordered the pathetic serving of Macaroni and cheese (that explains the next dine out place we went right after the dinner!!!)...  Jessie ordered the Kurobuta pork belly soba, and I must say this is main is a MUST-try, smelt and tasted the nicest among all our mains.  We even made special request to have the kitchen to prepare us a serving of fish & chips de CHIPS > and they were called Tempura Fries (cost us TEN bucks!).  Teeheee....!  Food was so-so, and I think I will go back to try their brunch... their eggs benny!  :)  ++Yums++


We pigged out in an Italian restaurant along Zion Road right after Five & Dime... look at the table full of starters and desserts!  The waiter was stunned by the way we order from the menu and forgo-ing the mains.  He was puzzled and asked: "Errr, all serve together?  Any mains???"  So I replied casually that these people already "jiak ba lo" and he still gave us that stunned look...  HAHA!

Jessie has just started blogging and that explains why she is taking alittle bit more of OUR time to snap the foodies before we can start pigging out.  By giving her and her blog full support, we will give her 'extra' exposures in her food-tographery... stay tune and spot us!  :P


The rest of my weekend was catching The Avengers, napping away and dim sum date with my folks.  Plan for the next few weekends is to pen down on ALL the places I want to visit/stay for our honeymoon... am left with like freaking five months of planning before my honeymoon dreams can be materialized.  USA or Europe?  F&E or group tours?  OHBOYOHBOY!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment