Thursday, 28 June 2018

2018 Birthday Celebrations!

28 June 2018


Of 2018 birthday celebrations!


This year feel so blessed having to celebrate my thirty-eighth birthday with my loved ones and not to mention, my ah Thiang took time off from work and spent my birthday celebration at USS (objective is to get birthday treats, exclusive badge and well-wishes from random staff in USS from being annual pass holder)!!!  LOL #doublewin


This year's celebration was simple - planned an early Yakiniku dinner with the folks over the weekend before at our crib, a lobster buffet dinner just the 3 of us, then Korean BBQ dinner with the fam on my actual birthday after our excursion at USS!  Nice. Nice.


24 Jun - Good company, yummy dinner and great view - couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate my birthday! #week234 #2018birthday



24 Jun - Wouldn't trade my boys for anything in this world! #week234 #2018birthday #papaphotobombedusinthiswefie


27 Jun - Having lobster buffet at Jen Hotel! #2018birthday

"Mama's birthday is also Nat Nat's birthday, you know." #week234 #thingsnathanielsays


 28 Jun - #2018birthday excursion! #week234


28 Jun - #2018birthday wefie! #week234


28 Jun - 真麽可以少一个  #2018birthday selfie!


28 Jun - My favourite strawberry cake filled with 38 candles! #week234 #2018birthday


28 Jun - Another great #2018birthday wefie to end the celebrations! #week234


28 Jun - Thank you Papa for getting this stalk of pretty Daisy for me! #2018birthday


Happy Birthday to me!

May I grow a little wiser, stay happier, healthier and awesomely prettier for the rest of the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment