Thursday, 12 March 2015

It's our 10th Year Anniversary; 3rd Wedding Anniversary!

12 March 2015

Such a March-citing month!

First, we collected keys to our new home then this year marks our 10th year being-together and and and it's our 3rd wedding anniversary!  New chapter to our 1st decade and cheers to many decades to come!

Feeling guilty for neglecting the Son for the past two evenings - busy running errands, cleaning the new house and meeting up with the IDs for night discussions... and we think he seemed to be unhappy about it and has been giving us that "blank" look.  He didn't even once greet me Mama today!  :(  So, ah Thiang suggested bringing him and join us for our dinner.

Of course, I had to cancel my current reservation as they weren't baby-friendly in the first place.  Luckily Gyu Kaku wasn't crowded and I managed to book a table of 3 + 1 baby chair!  We invited MIL along for the celebration as well - also wanna thank her for taking care of Nat for the past nights lah.  Checked the bill of $230++ but it's OK, once a while lah plus the Wayu beef was way too goooood!

After dinner, we went to Ikea to check out the furniture, styles and the possible ways I can configure the compartments of my wardrobes and kitchen cabinets... left about 930pm and took bus home because there isn't any taxi coming our way plus there was a long Q of people with loads of furniture waiting for taxis still!

Upon reaching home, I gave the little guy a wipe-down and milk and he soon fell asleep on our bed within 10mins!  Thank you for making my night a little easier, especially on this special day!  #loveyouloads

Finally some smiles and we are ready to set off for dinner!

 
Son flipping the menu and realised that there's nothing on the menu he can eat and gave that stunned look!  But he quite like the salmon bimbimbap that I fed him and kept asking for mummum...

 
Family portrait - marks our little celebration with the Son!  #muacks
 
 
On the left, looked like shooting for a TVC... my Son likes plush toys!  ~_~"
 
 
Thank you for holding my hand and journeying with me these last 10 years.  Happy 3rd wedding anniversary, my Husband!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment