Monday, 29 December 2014

Of 2014 Christmas Celebrations!

29 December 2014

Fasterly update my Christmas celebrations before 2015 comes!

Wasn't planned to have so many celebrations as I was due to fly to Italy for some training from 11-22 December... but long story short, I resigned on the 10th (for better career advancement...) therefore suddenly I have so much time to spend with my loved ones during this festive seasons!  Very happy!  (... that explains the many weeks of unemployment, idling around until my official start date on 2 January 2015!  heh heh heh!)


"Somewhere over the rainbow... Skies are blue... And the dreams that you are to dream really come true..."  Nice rainbow spotted above a pretty Xmas tree at Vivo City!
 
 

Giant turkey with compliments from the Quahs!
 
 

HXDA Christmas celebration at the Quahs pad!
 
 

Festive feasting continues with the Yeos!
 
 
 
My Pandora journey begins....
Thank you for the contributions to this beautiful Pandora bracelet!
 
 

Merry Merry Christmas again and have a great 2015 ahead...  Ho ho ho!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment