Wednesday, 31 December 2014

2014 周杰倫《魔天倫2》世界巡迴演唱會新加坡站!

31 December 2014

OH, the clock just strike 12 and it's New Year's Eve!  Last blog post before ushering the new year - 2015!

Blog title says it all - 2014 周杰倫《魔天倫2》世界巡迴演唱會新加坡站!  I can finally hear my long time idol singing on the stage live!  All thanks to my dearly ah Thiang who camped whole morning with 3-4 devices just to log on to the website to purchase the tickets.  Even though it was not the Cat 1 tickets but I was very very very much appreciated that he made that extra mile for the hassles and made it to the concert with me!  Of course, what's new with him not complaining about Jay's singing, sound systems, speakers, design of the venue and what not...

Can only see my superstar using binoculars from where I seated so most pictures I took was from the screen off the stage.  I was expecting much newer songs from the recent albums but he sang most songs from the 1st half-decade's album...  Enuf said...  Pictures pictures!  Scroll down for his priceless expression... teehee!

Outside Gate 10!
 
 
It was an outdoor enclosed stadium and was quite humid with the on-going light rain... and he bought popcorns to keep himself entertained...
 
 
 
 
 
 
See see see... he was expression-less throughout the concert when everyone around him was so high singing along...!
 
 
The finale - the whole stadium was beautifully lighted up by those pink light-sticks!
 
 
It was pouring heavily!  Those seated nearby the 'hole' gotten some "blessings" from the rain too...  :(
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment