Thursday, 19 September 2013

Fly Me to the Moon!

19 September 2013

我,“常饿”祝愿大家月饼节快乐!
(not 嫦娥, bcos I'm always feeling hungry... hehe)


Not much of a celebration this year - there isn't much highlights around anyway (with a big belly walking around...)...  Some mooncake feasting at the promotional booth carts (nowadays price of mooncakes are getting more and more expensive!  so must try all out then place order, of course only aimed at those reputable brands first before adventuring on those new brands in the market. so stay focus! haha...) before I placed my usual order from Summer Palace, Regent Hotel.  I must say... after trying out what's offer in the market, I will definetly try out Ritz Carlton next year!  Somehow the white lotus paste is smoother and less sweet than the former (I don't know why I didn't change my order... but well, also becos Ritz Carlton is also more expensive lah!).  Anyways, there is always next year.  :)

Celebrated the festival with the family at Grandparent's place!  As usual, we have table-ful of yummy dishes!  After the dinner, I made everyone take picture with me with my baby bump!  Muahahaha~

What is lantern festival without showing off my lantern during this festival?  Took a long walk to take the bus with my lantern (FIL bought for me)... very high-tech now, it comes with the led light bulb, no need for candles!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment