Saturday, 14 September 2013

Into 23 Weeks (2nd Trimester)

14 September 2013

My eighth appointment - week 23!  Baby N's head now measuring 5.5cm/5.6cm, getting more active now... but Daddy-to-be somehow always missed his movements when he was asked to lay his hands on my bump.  +++Updated: He's finally in time to feel his movement on Saturday night, just at bed time!  Weeeeee~+++

I was telling my Gynae how capable my friend Jessica was, who managed to push her 4.1kg Baby Renee out without having to c-sect (with natural + assisted delivery) and he told me that he hoped, I will not land in such a suitation that I had to deliver Baby N at 4kg!  *I also hope!  Pray pray pray for smooth delivery!!!*

No additional payment was made on my eighth visit to the Gynae!  :)

Baby bump and scan at week 23



No comments:

Post a Comment