Sunday, 2 June 2013

Weekend Brunch at Forlino!

02 June 2013

It's a 1-for-1 weekend brunch at Forlino!  很久没哪样放出来狂吃了!*evilroar*

And yes, with the Yeos - the missus injured her leg and hence unable to go for her weekly church lancing so they readily agreed when I jio-ed them.  Teehee!  If not for the 1-for-1 offer, we wouldn't have go cos it comes with a hefty price tag of $88++ per pax and I thought the brunch hours would be like 11.30am to 3pm but it is only 12noon to 2.30pm!  Crazy.

They served everything from the menu and we can re-order what we like from the selection.  Despite having stated clearly that no shorts/bermbudas/slippers are allow in the restaurant, I still see guys strolling in with their shorts and slippers!  PUI!  I shouldn't have followed the dress code and get my ah Thiang to come in his shorts and slippers comfortably for the lunch.  #complaincomplaincomplain


We really finished the brunch at 2.30pm and spent the rest of the Saturday in Expo where we explored all the whatever Motherhood, IT, Furniture and Food fairs till our late dinner at Bedok 85!  I think I have exerted all my strength consumed during the buffet to move around the fairs in Expo and ended up with bodyache and sorethroat for the rest of my weekend.  Not very smart move.  :(  #feelinweak

No comments:

Post a Comment