Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Christmas!

26 December 2012

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love.
May you have a merry merry Christmas!
 
With love,
Mr & Mrs Friendly

Our Christmas celebrations with the Hwangs & Yeos at Little Part 1 Cafe and desserts at NeLi's Ice Cream with toppings of some 'juicy gossips' on whats raving online about the scandal of ZRvsYNvsAY!

Cheers to many Christmas celebrations to come! / Bored with punny faces while waiting for the dinner to be served >_<" / Julia photo-bombed with Yeo's mashed waffle ice cream!


Will blog more with pictures in the nexxxxt post (cos I forgotten to bring my SD card out... I have more more more and more pictures snapped over the dinner with gifts exchange somemore)... keep waiting!

It's our first Christmas but he is not in town to celebrate with me & the extended family.  'Tis what he has missed!

Packed gifts for the 'lil ones in tow to the dinner! / BBQ over at Daniel's - Thank you for hosting the family with yummy grills this Chirstmas! / Some Koi at the pond - FIL suggested to BBQ some fishes for dinner... teehee! / 'lil ones say HELLO - its a huge bunch of 'em!


In less than 24hrs, I am already missing ah Thiang terrible-ble-ily... but but I am also starting to miss me having the bed to myself.  HAHA!  Anyhoots, he is coming home tonight!  Whoopwhoopwhoop.  今晚 Imma 去机场接相公去!:))

Meanwhile, enjoy the festivities!  Ho ho ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment