Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Christmas Pressie for Moi!

18 December 2012

Christmas is exactly a week away!  Days by days, months by months and years by years passed... 2012 is coming to an end.  Well, some said the World will come to an end on 21st December... if this is true, there goes my fat pay-check (AWS month okay...) for December and 那这个月我就不是白干了吗?! :(

Something I look forward in the next weeks... to show off my new Kate Spade bag!  YAY!!!  I've been wanting to get this model - cobble hill small leslie.  就是对它念念不忘。 So this, I buy myself as Christmas pressie!  :P

During our honeymoon vacation, we went to all the premium outlets to look for this design but no sign of it in any outlets we visited (plus no time go retail outlets...) so I bought other bags instead (total 4 - Michael Kors, 2x KS and Coach).

After my vacation, I bugged Oba to SP for me... and she did!  So nice right.  She said her friend cannot SP two bags so she sacrificed her model for mine leh.  *TOUCHING*  很多人情债啊! She even gotten the bag to be nicely wrapped and I am so 不舍得 to open up and check for defects.  Bad move right - she purposely one!  LOL.  I do so kena for very long (much contemplation in Japanese...), I 不管三七二十一 and opened up the box to do the check the very last min before my bed time.  Now it's neatly packed into the box waiting for 开幕典礼!哈哈哈哈!

Similar to MK design which is more structured, boxy and gang-ho look, KS design comes with a softer leather feel and more lembek look and of course accessibility is better compared to MK.  Both are my current favorite bags NOW.

Next time for sure I will make space to make a handbag closet in the room (like Jessie) to showcase and display all my bags!  I think I am more a shoes cabinet and handbags closet person rather than a walk-in wardrobe.  So.  Don't judge me.  HAHA!


No comments:

Post a Comment