Friday, 20 April 2012

Lee Cooper Summer Show 2012!

20 April 2012

Few nights ago, we were invited to Lee Cooper Summer Show 2012!  It was held in Avalon at Marina Bay Sands.  View from Avalon to the Fullerton Bay was awesome.  The models at the runway were awesome too (only when they are topless... LOL)!

We got home after supper-ing with the Goh's at about 3am, after helping Jessie's friend, Siling to jump-start her car (she forgot to switch off her headlights and the battery went dead when she trying to start her car).  We took Sim Cik's car and drove to nearby petrol station (only managed to get the cable at the second try).  So, I think it's a must-haves x100s for all drivers to have a jump-start cable in the car - like taxi uncles, just in case!  ++A MUST-HAVES!++

Still feeling super lousy from my lack of sleep eventhough I hit the sack as early as 11odd every night! (or isit still not early enough? wtf.)  When can I ever recoup back all my beauty sleep lost from the many awakening nights over the last few weeks?  No more late nights on weekdays!  BTW... I managed to sneak out a Lee Cooper's cushion from the event... teeeheee!  (haha... I know right... last sentence is so "dak" link from the para... because I just wanna show off I has a new cushion... branded somemore...!!!)

Ok... I can smell weekend coming...  TGIF!

First time to Avalon! / That's Veny at the registration counter! / Us camwhoring!!! / Me & my Lee Cooper cushion!  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment