Wednesday, 4 April 2012

It's Moma's Birthday!

04 April 2012

Happy birthday to my awesomestest Moma!  May you always 笑口常开!

Today is 清明节正日 and I took off to pay my respect to my great-grandma/pa.  Weather was cooling as it started to rain in the early morning even before I woke up.  ++YAWNZzzzz++  After the praying, we head to Bugis Cyrstal Jade Xiao Long Bao La Mian for dim sum lunch!  Ooooh, I lurve their pan-fried pancake... it's just like the Chinese-style roti prata and Imma coming back for more!  Grandma's appetite was good too... almost everything she ate she said "ho jiak"!  LOL

After lunch, Moma went back to get dressed while me and aunt Joyce went to pamper our nails!  Finally after a good 3hours, we are done with our nails (already feeling aches from my back after seated on the massage chair from 3-6pm!)... we went to chop seats at Quan Le Yan Seafood (some teochew cusine) for our dearest Moma's Birthday feast!

Didn't take much photos (even I brought my 小白 out...), we are all very hungry and busy feasting and baby bro was on the work phone most of the time so can't get everybody to take a group photo with the feast... BUT.  I managed to snap some eating in action!

The $4 Chinese-style pancake! / Pampering me nails / Neon is the IN color! / 寿星婆 in action... / The feast > we ordered two rounds of crayfish!


No comments:

Post a Comment