Monday, 16 January 2012

Our first Family Portrait!

16 January 2012

Absofreakinglutely wrong weekend to start spring cleaning my room.  I dread having to spring clean my room even though it's a-once-a-year affair!  Trying to multiply my time as when I am going through this process but thanks to Moma, spring cleaning is a breeze!  Moma with her 神奇手 helped me out half of the chores... and we are finally done with my room when the clock strikes 5.30pm!

Such a tiring Saturday > only spring-cleaned my room FYI...  But after the whole chores-affair, I slept super well... bascially worked all the way out to make sure my room is clean and spank for this CNY!  Looked what I have on my shelf displays....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Our family protriat taken when my baby Bro is one year old! (what a BIG head he has...)  LOL


Sunday!  We are scheduled to take family portrait with the folks!  And yes, this is our very first family photo shoot in studio!  Egg-cited!!!

We decided to have this shoot in-collaboration with my baby Bro's graduation from his Bachelor course from UOL (which he completed sometime back 2011 and since it is like a must-haves for such family portriat to be hung on the wall in every household whenever 家里出状元 right ~ so this tradition will follow in Lee Family too.... LOL!) and also, we should have a shot of 全家幅 before I married off in March... so here it is!  It will be ready by end February > in time for my wedding!  YAY!!!  Moma really enjoyed the photoshoot session... the photographer was all out to make her laugh (too bad I didn't take note the name of the photographer)...  :))


No comments:

Post a Comment