Thursday, 5 January 2012

今晚我下厨!

05 January 2012

Imma cooking tonight!

Daddy came pick me from work... and I was homed by 5.35pm.  ++Cabby unca zoom zoom zoom++  This sudden rush came onto me that I must cook tonight.  So I wipped out two simple dishes while Daddy helped out with the frying of chicken wings.  Very simple affair, nothing hoooha but Moma was very pleased with dinner tonight...  :)

#Who says I cannot cook? (simple simple one OK lah...)


ah Thiang in green will be Jurong resident for next two freaking weeks and I will try to practise wipping up more home-cook dishes while he is not around...  #wifetobetraininginprogress

Almost end of first work week.  It's gona be another run-errands-time weekend again > buying CNY goodies, bak kuas and pressies for the families and it's two weeks to Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment