Sunday, 25 December 2016

2016 Christmas Celebrations!

25 December 2016


A quick post before Y2016 Christmas ends...

Merry Christmas!

Wishing all a merry merry Christmas and wonderful time with your dearest!

 
Our yearly affair with the HXDAs - this time the family extended to more and more "underage" members into the clan!  #week155

 
Invited the family and Yeos over, but unfortunately Livie was down with HFMD therefore Lut's are not able to make it this year...

 
A group picture before the Christmas gift exchange starts...

 
Second year celebrating Christmas in our home, with our curly fries!  #week155

 
Just me and ah Thiang... who got me the limited edition Hello Kitty G-shock watch!


Year 2016 hasn't been a smooth sailing year for me... lotsa downs (health, family matters which I am still trying hard to fine tune it...) than ups (work life still very blessed with a good boss)...

I hope in Year 2017 to come, she will treat me better and be kinder to me... #prayforme  #godblessme



No comments:

Post a Comment