Wednesday, 1 July 2015

2015 Birthday Celebrations at New Home!

01 July 2015

Belated birthday post! (... busy with the shifting of new house mah!)

Yes - a little eat-gather-together dinner with the family at the new house after our first night of moved in.  Very messy still, but we still can make space for some photos... pardon the mess in the TV console area.  :P

My prettiest-set birthday cake from ah Thiang!  Months before my birthday, I already hinted to him I wanted something like this - below simple simple cake with many "rose" cream (butter cream specifically) but he told me no... but on Saturday after moved in he say he went to pack lunch and came back with this!  ah Thiang very lovely right?  (... sometimes only lah, but hor, the cake wasn't butter cream but fresh cream... no fish, shrimp also OK).  I LOVE!!!

... and and and, he remembered me once said I would love to own a new set of piano in the new home and he got me a digital piano from Yamaha - quite high end ok, can sound like playing a grand piano wor (self-reminder to practise practise and practise!) and delivered right after the renovation completed! Nah nah nah, responsibility level up liao, now imma responsible to teach my son piano to enhance his talents / skills... so the father pay for the piano, the mother play for the son... sounds fun?  LOL!


Then the lovely Yeos brought this helium balloon and delivered on the night after we moved in!  YEAH, to many many years of fabulous ahead!  Huart ahhhh....


Very blessed to spend another year of birthday celebrations with the family!  *sends flying kisses*



No comments:

Post a Comment