Monday, 16 February 2015

My Valentine's Day 2015!

16 February 2015

My Valentine's day celebration!

Our plan was to deposit Nat at my mom's and have lou hei dinner with the Yeos before the missus goes for her Korea holiday on 初一!  But ah Thiang wants Nat to join us and have his first lou hei with us.  So.  We changed to lunch instead - had lou hei at Peach Garden together with MIL then after lunch while the Yeos runs errand, we settle Nat down at my mom's then meet them again for dinner at Saver Art!

My Valentines!  The rose was gifted by the kopishop where we had our breakfast earlier - not by ah Thiang...  I also don't know why the kopishop gave us rose... they 'selective' one okay... maybe the son was cute...  Really.  Lol!
 
 
Lego rose from my Valentine!  ah Thiang was randomly window-shopping, came across Lego shop and got me this!  Thank you!
 
 
My Valentines' date (w/the Yeos...)!
 
 
Our Valentine's Day menu at Saveur Art:
 
Potage of oyster champagne
(Brittany Langoustine, Mussels, Clams, Seaweed Toast)
 
Black cod Rossini
(Foie Gras, Ratte Potato, Winter Black Truffle, Madeira Jus)
 
Hay-roasted French Pigeon
(Confit of leg, Winter Root Vegetables, Liver Vinaigrette)
 
Cherry & Coffee
(Muscovado Cake, Marinated Cherries, Coffee Soil, Pedro Ximenez and Cherry Sorbet) 
 
 
Our Valentine's four-course menu - S$79++/pax!  I think we were the only table seated 4 pax, everywhere was like 'a pair' but we are "two pairs"...  :))  Overall, we quite enjoyed all the courses except for the pigeon which is not so liking to our taste...  Since we finished our dinner as early as 7pm, we can has coffee!  Round 2 - chillax-ed around Tiong Bahru area, had our cakes and coffee then a bowl of porridge for sharing before calling it a day!  After the wholesome day of feasting, we were back home early and I continued my spring-cleaning while ah Thiang catch up his games with his PS3!
 
If only every weekend is this relac-ing...  (don't judge, I'mma not complaining... just missing out some 'we-time' with friends, hanging out to feast like no tomorrow while the baby being taken care of!)  :P
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment