Monday, 5 January 2015

Nathaniel's BIG ONE Birthday Party!

05 January 2015

My lil' man turns ONE and we have organized a BIG ONE party for him at The Scala (the Lim's pad...)!  Just finished the second round of celebrations at home and here are the photos which pretty summed up the day's event!

Happy, Blessed Birthday Son!  May you stay happy and healthy always.  Papa Mama love you loads!  #day364

 
It's carnival theme!
 
 
Old skool toys for the young and not so young...

 
 
Bouncing castle and ball pool for the super young... (spot my future d-I-l?)

 
ah Thiang's dreamed DIY popcorn and candy floss station!  We did not manage to get slushies' machine caused the idea came on the eleventh hour... 
 
 
My cake was melting away (... I called it "disfigured") when it arrived... luckily I had the cake toppers (in carnival theme too!) to save the day so it does not affect my mood too much...  :-(  But the review for the cake was not too bad too!
 
 
A family shot first!
 
 
He chose the money then calculator... does it mean he will be the future "Calculative", "Business" man-to-be?

 
To our surprise, the event turned out to be quite a BIG crowd!  My son so has so much "face"!

 
We thanked everyone who came and celebrated Baby N's 1st Year Old birthday party and special thanks to the Yeos, the Lims and Julie for their help!  After the party, we went to 333 Bak Kut Teh for a thank you dinner to the helpers who stayed and helped throughout the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment