Saturday, 5 October 2013

Into 26 Weeks (2nd Trimester)

05 October 2013

My ninth appointment - week 26! (... ok, now I am confused... according to Gynae, baby's size is measured as at week 26 but I am kinda officially only at week 25, so I also don't know I am which week exactly now...)  Anyways, only 1 week difference and Gynae says Baby N is growing well and healthy... so I'll just leave it as my own record.

Baby N's head now measuring 6.35cm and weighs 953gm!  I am like carrying a 1kilo of field pack bumping around everyday! Muaahahaha...  I actually gained additional of 3kilos since the last checkup 3 weeks ago and with a current waistline of 38" (gosh, need to control my junk food intake!) - benchmarking based on the weighing scale at the Gynae's clinic.  :O  Today's bill: S$35, fish oil supplements.

Baby bump and scan at week 26


Very excited to attending our 1st antenatal class at Mount Alvernia Hospital yesterday!  First lesson was topic on healthy diet plans, nutrition requirements and recommended weight gain for mommies.  Took a quick #ootd shot just before the class... I looked like an mama elephant in disguised!

Baby bump at week 26!


No comments:

Post a Comment