Thursday, 7 February 2013

Dinner Date at Sarang!

07 February 2013

Dinner date with 남편 (the husband)!

Need to utilise my soon-to-be-expired OC vouchers by 8 February so we decided to go check out the restaurants in OC.  Also a 'lil celebration with my 남편 for all the good news we received in the month of January!

I was having a sudden craving for Korean food due to overloading of <Running Man> variety shows and the current <黄色复仇草> drama series... still drama-mama-ing at eposide 59th (halfway through thou' they have total 108 eposides!) but I think I can marathon-ed the whole drama-mama during my one-week CNY break!  And that explained the dinner date with my 남편 at Sarang!

Sarang means love - Imma also decked in love-prints cardigan!


Sarang was having some 50% promotion on the selected wines and ah Thiang, who never fail to order alcoholic beverages, ordered a bottle of some berry Korean wine. *gan bei!*  We ordered a portion of kimchi that was alittle too sweet for ah Thiang's liking and my favorite spicy rice cake (really spicy at the end of the meal) for sides and beef short ribs and BBQ pork belly for mains.  I personally prefer the pork over the beef but ah Thiang is the opposite.  HA!

It was abit pricey for a tableful of dishes (btw, the size of the table also very small) with small portion.  Our bill chocked to about S$105 before discount.  Nevertheless, we will come back to try out other dishes or even dine outside the bar counter and enjoy the breeze!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment