Thursday, 1 March 2012

Bachelorette Party on a Leap Day!

01 March 2012

My awesomestestest girlfriends organized a bachelorette party for me.  On a Leap day (Leap day falls on the 29 February...).  Memorable!  Muacks.

Jade, the mastermind got me the surprise bachelorette props just for the night... together with Jessie, she got me the 'birdy' band she brought from Bangkok (imported stuff, HOKAY!)!  We had our 'party' at Dallas Restaurant & Bar at Boat Quay.  We simply chat and dinner and chatted and dinner-ed throughout the entire evening and I wasn't even sabotage by the girls!  ++PHEW, thank you for sparing me!++

It wasn't the most bomb-blasting bachelorette party that I've come across... but the company was AWWWWWwwwwwwwwesome!  I promised to organize a BETTER and memorable-er bachelorette party for Jade when her time comes (I already begged her to let me be her bridesmaids, she said OK, so ok means can has Hen Party!!!)...  Muahahahahahaha~~

My bar-lloon / I can has a bachelorette party! / Props for the night / Me and my awesomestestest girlfriends / Imma sharing my props with my room-mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment